Friday 2 April 2010

May 29th 5047 BC - 14:23

Crisis! Shem just noticed we made a mistake with the elephants. Instead of bringing two Africans and two Indians, we brought four Africans! What are we going to do? It's too late to go back now!! Ham suggested we pick the smaller pair - the ones with the small ears - and pretend they're the Indian ones, but I'm not convinced. Indian elephants are very big, brown, covered in long, thick hair, and with very long tusks. Then again, who is there to argue?! Ham and I don't always see eye-to-eye, but I may have to go with him on this one. I'll just have to make a note somewhere that the brown, long-haired elephants were extinct long before I was born. I'm not exactly sure who the note is intended for... maybe my descendants thousands of years from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment