Saturday 10 April 2010

June 5th 5047 BC - 15:13

Hapheth's wife is still in the store room! Hapheth has tried reasoning with her, but I don't think he's getting through. The gopher-wood doors must be very thin, because this afternoon I could clearly hear her singing to the calf (very badly though) and I'm even sure I heard her referring to two calves! I always thought she was a bit strange, but now I think she's gone completely crazy! I could hear her drinking my grape drink too, so she's really not my favourite person right now. I pray she hasn't finished it... maybe God can do something to help...? I saw in my dream last night that I was sitting down to succulent calf cooked over the spit, and when I woke up this morning I was sure I could still smell and taste it. That was a nice dream. The reality is that I'm stuck on a floating zoo with just my family and about a million beasts that moveth in one way or another, while the rest of the world has been washed away in the worst storm ever. The food on this Ark is terrible, and my one chance to have something fresh and delicious is hanging in the balance by a woman who appears to have lost her mind. Apparently the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Note to self: in future, put the grape drink somewhere only I can find it.

Another note to self: don't let anyone else read this log!

No comments:

Post a Comment